pilates classes Manly
our pilates trainers
Liz Trezies- Pilates Instructor
Liz found Pilates in 2009 and was instantly converted. After being in the corporate world for nearly 20 years and having a deep passion for health, nutrition and overall fitness Liz found the exercise that complimented her regular personal training activities.
The Pilates passion became more intense and so Liz began her journey in 2010 to move away from the corporate world and become a Polestar Pilates Mat instructor. Liz now enjoys teaching Mat Pilates across all levels of fitness. She loves seeing her clients develop and feel the benefits that Pilates brings to their whole body and the positive effect of renewed energy to their life. Liz also teaches corporate clients in their offices; ‘if they can't come to me then I will go to them so they too can appreciate the benefits that Pilates brings to their mind, body and spirit'.
Liz is continually reading and learning more so that she can pass on that knowledge to her classes. She is also training to become a Reformer instructor.
- Polestar Australia Certificate IV in Pilates Matwork Instruction
- Anatomy & Physiology - Nature Care College
- Certificate IV Assessment & Workplace Training
- Member PAA (Pilates Alliance Australia)
- 13 years experience as a Projects / Events Coordinator specialising in the training industry
- 8 years experience Sales & Marketing, Ladies Fashion, London UK
Fiona Woolley – Pilates Instructor
After suffering an aggravating back disorder in 2008, Spondylolithesis, which severely limited her everyday function, Fiona discovered Pilates. Regular sessions enabled her to obtain a strengthened and balanced body, and she eventually became pain free. As an additional bonus, Fiona found that regular Pilate's workouts led to a toned, shaped, and invigorated body. Inspired by her own success, Fiona decided to become a Pilates Instructor in order to motivate and encourage others to achieve similar outcomes.
“Consistent pilates to benefit the whole body, maintaing overall strength, flexibility, co-ordination and balance"
- Polestar Pilates Mat Instructor
- Certificate IV Pilates Matwork
- Pilates Alliance Australia (PAA) Matwork Member
- Anatomy and Physiology - Nature Care College
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Diploma of Retail Management (Jaeger)
- Area Manager – Retail Fashion UK (Falmer's)